Monday, October 5, 2009

Ambassador Kharishi wants all to know that he's on top of things

I just finished talking to our fearless Ambassador Ibrahim Khraishi @ his cell 0041796157801 ,and I am sure I woke him up from his beauty sleep .
I told him that the least he should do is resign and that he definitely needs to tell his bosses to leave the Palestinian issue alone . I suggested that Abbas can go back to his Condo in Qatar and leave us alone ,or better yet ,he should not tell us where he goes because we will follow him ,like we will follow the zionist war criminals and we will put him and his company on trial for treason .

You can call him as well ,and if you want the rest of numbers please check his calling card at this link http://wewillreturn.blogspot.com/2009/10/call-honorable-ambassador-and-tell-him.html

No comments: